Dallas Conference Center
Want to schedule a meeting in Dallas or Fort Worth? Book our hotel’s ultra-modern meeting and conference center facilities adjoined to DFW Airport’s International Terminal D. Easily accessible via Skylink or Terminal Link, we offer 34,000 square feet of flexible, contemporary meeting space featuring 26 meeting rooms and two ballrooms - all on one level.
Grand Hyatt DFW provides all you need to make your event successful, including:
- 34,000 square feet of flexible function space, including 26 meeting rooms, two ballrooms, 20 conference suites and 5,000 square feet of pre-function space
- Meeting rooms on guest room levels, providing the utmost convenience for your guests
- Experienced meeting and event planners on staff, to assist you in everything from planning to the final good-bye
- Wireless high-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms and event areas
- Staffed, full-service Business Center with computers, printers, fax capabilities and secretarial support services
- Complimentary transportation, available to all international airport terminals via Skylink high-speed train or Terminal Link Shuttle
- Complete audiovisual equipment, with on-site experts and technical support
- Delicious catering, ranging from traditional to tastefully unique, featuring Personal Preference Dining®
- Valet and complimentary covered self-parking options, for the convenience of your guests
- Incredibly convenient location, integrated into International Terminal D at DFW Airport and accessible via Skylink or Terminal Link
- 298 spacious guestrooms including 39 luxurious suites, featuring Hyatt Grand Beds™ and sound-proof glass
Meeting Equipment - Encore Event Technologies
Rely on Encore Event Technologies – the official vendor for Grand Hyatt DFW – to help turn an everyday meeting into an extraordinary event. Our onsite audiovisual experts offer a complete range of today’s cutting-edge equipment to help make your meeting all it can be. Encore offers a variety of services, including:
- Comprehensive selection of high-tech equipment, including digital audio, professional cameras, multi-image presentations and computer data projection
- Webcasting and archiving of all your meeting presentations
- Exhibit displays and set design with flat screen and plasma monitors
- Lighting and special effects including concert sound systems
- Expert onsite staff to assist with equipment
- Computers and networking capabilities
- Budget planning
- Pencils, pads and easels
- Table set-up, linens and chairs
- Portable stages and podiums
- Dance floor set up
Extra Value Dates
If you have been searching for meeting availability and an exceptional group value, you have come to the right place. Hyatt Extra Value Dates identify periods during which your group can enjoy the best that Hyatt has to offer for less. View our Hyatt Extra Value Dates.
If you would like to inquire about planning your next event, please submit an RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly.
Sales Department: 972 973 1410
Catering Department: 972 973 1432
Ten for Ten (Years)
Grand Hyatt DFW is turning 10 years old this year and want you to join in on the celebration.
"First Class" Meeting Package
Experience luxury and convenience with Grand Hyatt DFW's First Class Meeting Package.
Big Hats. Big Hearts. Big Rewards.
Book your next meeting at participating Hyatt Hotels in Texas.